Updated on 24th of March 2018
In compliance with Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE), users are informed that the ownership of this domain belongs to the following party:
- Owner: MACSA ID, S.A.
- Address: P.I. Pla de Santa Anna 08272 Sant Fruitós de Bages, Barcelona, (Spain).
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Correo electrónico: email@example.com
- Contact: Telephone number: +34 93 873 87 98 | F. +34 93 874 11 56
- Tax number: A08802480
- Registered in the Mercantile Registry of Barcelona, Volume 5334, Book 4639, Section 2, Folio 70, Page 57622, Inscription 1
The treatment of all personal data, as well as any other information requested by the user or for the management and processing of queries, the blog or other areas within the Website, will be carried out subject to the provisions of the current legislation at each moment of Data Protection (Regulation UE 2016/679 for data protection) and development regulations, as well as in Law 34/2002, of July 11, regarding services related to the information society and electronic commerce.
MACSA ID, S.A. complies with the requirements established in the current legislation on Protection of Personal Data and development regulations.
In accordance with current legislation on the Protection of Personal Data, it is understood that personal data refers to “any information concerning any physical identified or identifiable individuals”.
1.- Information and purpose
· The only personal data to which MACSA ID, S.A. will have access will be those that the User voluntarily facilitates.
· In this sense, it is necessary that the User knows that, in order to access some services offered through the Website and social networks, personal data will be requested in order to fill in certain forms. These forms contain fields which are obligatory, meaning that the omission of certain information may mean that your request cannot be met or you will not be able to access or use the aforementioned services and content, unless the form itself has fields which imply voluntary completion.
- Providing the requested services and information,
- Being able to carry out surveys and process claims and complaints according to existing quality regulations.
- Informing about the company, any news concerning the sector and communicating any information that may be of interest regarding products and prices through any technical means available (internet, telephone, fax, social networks, email, mobile, whatsapp and any others).
- Carrying out a control and follow-up of the contracted products and services.
- Carrying out personnel selection management in the case of having sent a CV.
- Establishing own communications within any requests on social networks.
· Likewise, in compliance with the provisions of the data protection legislation and Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (hereinafter, LSSI-CE), we inform you that your data may be used for the purpose of sending commercial and courtesy messages related to our company through telephone, regular postal mail, fax, email or equivalent electronic means of communication.
· Similarly, we inform you that your data will be transferred in all those cases in which it is necessary for the development, fulfilment and control of the existing relationship with you regarding the service contracted with MACSA ID, S.A. or in the cases in which it is authorised by a rule with the status of a law and, in particular, when one of the following situations occurs: a) The treatment or assignment is intended to satisfy a legitimate interest of the data controller or the transferee covered by said norm; b) The processing or transfer of data is necessary for the controller to fulfil a duty imposed by said regulation.
The consent for the processing of your data for the purposes described in the previous section will be understood as given through the marking of the corresponding boxes provided for that purpose on our Website.
Likewise, when the User provides their personal data using the contact e-mail that may appear on the Website, they are expressly giving their authorisation to MACSA ID, S.A. to process their Personal Data to be able to meet their requests for services.
The acceptance by the User of the processing of their data by MACSA ID, SA, as well as of receiving commercial communications electronically in the established form, will always have a revocable character without retroactive effects, in accordance with the provisions of the legislation in force.
3.- Data Quality
The Web User and the recipient of the services provided will be solely responsible for the accuracy and veracity of the data provided. MACSA ID, S.A. acts in good faith as a mere service provider.
Therefore, it is important that the data provided be true, truthful and lawful, and MACSA ID, S.A. reserves the right to exclude from the services those users who have provided false information, without prejudice to the possibility of initiating legal actions. The user undertakes to inform MACSA ID, S.A. of any changes that their personal data may undergo, in order for MACSA ID, S.A. to have the latest version at all times.
4.- Data conservation
MACSA ID, S.A. will keep the personal data provided for as long as necessary for the duration of the business relationship or the service provided and commercial or marketing purposes, provided that the user does not show their opposition, suppression or limitation where appropriate.
In any case, to determine the data conservation periods, the company will consider the local laws, the contractual obligations and the expectations and requirements of our clients. At the moment in which you exercise your right of suppression, opposition, or limitation or when we consider that the processing of your data is no longer necessary, we will proceed in the event that it is possible to eliminate or destroy the data safely. In the case that it will be necessary to conserve the data in order to fulfil a legal provision, we will inform you of this fact and keep the data limited to this purpose.
5.- Security and protection
Regarding security and protection, we inform you that the data which the User facilitates through the Website will be treated with the technical means, the level of security and the degree of protection that is legally required to avoid loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorised access and data theft, and that the data will be treated with the due confidentiality and duty of secrecy.
6.- Exercise of rights and consultations
Finally, you are informed that you can exercise the rights of access, rectification, cancellation/suppression, opposition, limitation and portability, in the terms indicated in the data protection regulations, by contacting MACSA ID, S.A. P.I. Pla de Santa Anna 08272 Sant Fruitós de Bages Barcelona, (Spain) Telephone: +34 93 873 87 98 | Fax: +34 93 874 11 56 or by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, and that in the event that you have undergone any type of interference in the exercise of your rights, you have the option of submitting a complaint to the competent authority, the Data Protection Agency.